- Make our site work as well as possible
- Identify you when you connect to our website
- Remember your browsing preferences
- Improve the speed and security of our site
- Allow you to share articles on social networks such as Facebook
- Continuously improve our website
- Collect personal information without your authorization that would allow you to be identified
- Collect sensitive data without your authorization
- Transmit your data to advertising networks
- Transmit your personal data to a third party
Your agreement is implicit if your browser settings are set to accept cookies and if you use our website regularly. You can deactivate or delete cookies from our site by adjusting your browser settings. However, disabling cookies may cause malfunctions on our site.
- Know whether or not you are connected
- Keep in mind your answers to certain questions (for example to avoid filling in your details twice on different forms)
- It is not possible to prevent the functioning of this type of cookies if you use our site
Social network cookies
We have included social media sharing buttons on our site, so you can easily “like” or share our content on Facebook and Twitter. The data protection methods differ depending on the social networks and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Google uses this information to assess your use of the site, generate reports for website operators on user interactions with the site and to provide other services related to site activity and use of Internet. Google may also transmit this information to a third party when required by law, or when it is a third party subcontracting the information for Google.
Google does not associate your IP address with other data held by Google. You can refuse the activation of cookies by modifying the settings of your browser, however this may prevent you from accessing all the functions of our website. By using this website, you consent to Google processing your data under the conditions set out above.
To find out more about cookies, go to https://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/ (in French) or www.allaboutcookies.org.